*Registration information for Korean students
[ Click here ]
1. Tuition bill
A. Printing period: January 12(Thur) from 4 p.m, 2017 ~ January 18(Wed) by 4 p.m, 2017
B. [ Go to Print ]
2. Payment for registration
A. Period: January 12(Thur) from 4 p.m, 2017 ~ January 18(Wed) by 4 p.m, 2017
B. Bank information
(1) Bank account: 540-32-0001785
(2) Bank name: KYONGNAM BANK
(3) Bank address: 246-1, SOKCHON-DONG, MASAN 630-010 KOREA
(4) Bank BIC CODE (Swift code) KYNAKR22XXX
(5) Beneficiary’s name: UNIST
C. Due amount
(1) Tuition fee: 0 won
(2) Admission fee: $300 or 300,000won
* If you are residing abroad, send the scanned file of the bank transfer receipt with the sender’s name & application number via email(firstname.lastname@example.org) upon the completion of payment and personal information for VISA. International bank transfers will take 3~4 days for remittance.
* The same applies if you are in Korea or another person is making the transfer for you from Korea.
A. UNIST will send the visa documents as soon as your response.
B. Please check your email from UNIST.
C. If you have any questions, email to email@example.com
4. Orientation for successful candidates
A. Date: Not scheduled yet
B. Venue: UNIST
C. Contents: Course registration, academic rules, conditions of scholarship, etc.
D. If you have any questions, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Student Residence(Dormitory) Application
A. Application period: Jan 14(Sat), 2017 8a.m. ~ Jan 17(Tue) p.m.
B. Payment date: Jan 20(Fri), 2017 9a.m. ~ Jan.23(Mon) 4p.m.
C. Move-in the residence: Feb 26 (Sun), 2017 9a.m.~
D. For more information: http://dorm.unist.ac.kr
E. If you have any questions, email to email@example.com
A. Amount of Scholarship: Full tuition fees(Except the admission fees)
B. Eligibility: A student who achieved at least 3 credits in the previous semester and did not received the academic warning. However, a freshman is eligible to receive full tuition fee waiver scholarships for the first semester.
C. Scholarship Period
|Degree Program||Course Work Period||Scholarship Period|
|Master’s||4 semesters||4 semesters|
|Doctoral||4 semesters||6 semesters|
|Combined Master’s Doctoral||8 semesters||10 semesters|
※ After the Course work period, a student who completed the course work will get full tuition waiver scholarships during Scholarship Period. However, a student who did not complete the course work during the Course work period shall pay extra tuition fees.
D. If you have any questions, email to firstname.lastname@example.org