*Registration information for Korean students
[ Click here ]
1. Tuition bill
A. Printing period: January 12(Thur) from 4 p.m, 2017 ~ January 18(Wed) by 4 p.m, 2017
B. [ Go to Print ]
2. Payment for registration
A. Period: July 13(Thur) from 4 p.m, 2017 ~ July 19(Wed) by 4 p.m, 2017
B. Bank information
(1) Bank account: 540-32-0001785
(2) Bank name: KYONGNAM BANK
(3) Bank address: 246-1, SOKCHON-DONG, MASAN 630-010 KOREA
(4) Bank BIC CODE (Swift code) KYNAKR22XXX
(5) Beneficiary’s name: UNIST
C. Due amount
(1) Tuition fee: 0 won
(2) Admission fee: $300 or 300,000won
* If you are residing abroad, send the scanned file of the bank transfer receipt with the sender’s name & application number via email(email@example.com) upon the completion of payment and personal information for VISA. International bank transfers will take 3~4 days for remittance.
* The same applies if you are in Korea or another person is making the transfer for you from Korea.
A. UNIST will send the visa documents as soon as your response.
B. Please check your email from UNIST.
C. If you have any questions, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Orientation for successful candidates
A. Date: August 23th(Wed)~August 25th(Fri)
B. Venue: UNIST
C. Contents: Course registration, academic rules, conditions of scholarship, etc.
D. If you have any questions, email to email@example.com
5. UNIST student number notification
A. Notification of student number would be sent by email on Agust 11.
B. If you have any questions, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Student residence(dormitory) application
A. Application announcement date: July 18(Tue) 6 p.m.
– You can check detail schedule for residence application on the above date.
– Student residence homepage (http://dorm.unist.ac.kr)
B. Move-in the residence: Aug 27 (Sun), 2017 9a.m.~
C. In case of application manual, please refer to the attachment.
D. If you have any questions, email to email@example.com
A. Amount of Scholarship: Full tuition fees(Except the admission fees)
B. Eligibility: A student who achieved at least 3 credits in the previous semester and did not received the academic warning. However, a freshman is eligible to receive full tuition fee waiver scholarships for the first semester.
C. Scholarship Period
|Degree Program||Course Work Period||Scholarship Period|
|Master’s||4 semesters||4 semesters|
|Doctoral||4 semesters||6 semesters|
|Combined Master’s Doctoral||8 semesters||10 semesters|
※ After the Course work period, a student who completed the course work will get full tuition waiver scholarships during Scholarship Period. However, a student who did not complete the course work during the Course work period shall pay extra tuition fees.
D. If you have any questions, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Medical Examination
All newly enrolled students are required to get a medical examination and submit a Medical Report Form.
A. Document for submission: Medical certificate
(Including screening results for Tuberculosis and Hepatitis B)
– Period for check-up: 2017.7.17(Mon.) ~ 8.18(Fri.)
– Screening agency: Public Health Center, Clinic or Hospital
– Deadline for submission: by 2017.8.31(Thur.)
– Office for submission: Center for Healthcare and Counseling
B. General inquiry: Center for Healthcare and Counseling 052)217-4012, MAB B103
Student Dormitory 052)217-4013
※ If you don’t submit your Medical Report Form, you may be restricted from being accepted to specified housing areas or units.