1. Tuition bill
A. Printing period: July 14(Thur) from 4 p.m, 2016 ~ July 22(Fri) by 4 p.m, 2016
B. [ Go to Print ]
2. Payment for registration
A. Period: July 20 (Wed), 2016 10:00 ~ July 22 (Fri), 2016 16:00(Korea local time)
B. Bank information
(1) Bank account: 540-32-0001785
(2) Bank name: KYONGNAM BANK
(3) Bank address: 246-1, SOKCHON-DONG, MASAN 630-010 KOREA
(4) Bank BIC CODE (Swift code) KYNAKR22XXX
C. Due amount
(1) Tuition fee: 0 won
(2) Admission fee: 300,000 won ($300)
* If you are residing abroad, send the scanned file of the bank transfer receipt with the sender’s name & application number via email upon the completion of payment. International bank transfers will take 3~4 days for remittance.
*The same applies if you are in Korea or another person is making the transfer for you from Korea.
A. UNIST will send the visa documents as soon as your response.
B. Please check your email from UNIST.
C. If you have any questions, email to email@example.com
4. Orientation for successful candidates
A. Date: August 24 (Wed) ~ August 26 (Fri), 2016 (Korea local time)
B. Venue: UNIST
C. Contents: Course registration, academic rules, conditions of scholarship, etc.
5. Dormitory Application
A. Application period
– Quad type / Single room in 308 Bldg.: July 18(Mon) 9a.m, 2016 ~ July 20(Wed) 6p.m, 2016
– Regular application : July 22(Fri) 9a.m, 2016 ~ July.26th(Tue) 6p.m, 2016
B. Payment date: Aug.4th(Thu) 9a.m. ~ Aug.8th(Mon) 4p.m.
C. Move-in the residence: August 24 (Wed), 2016
D. For more information: Attachment 1, Attachment 2, and http://dorm.unist.ac.kr
F. If you have any questions, email to firstname.lastname@example.org