* If you are Korean applicants, please cick below for enrollment information.
[ Click here ]
* Final Announcement for international students, Tuition bill
A. Date: July 11, 2018(Wed.)
B. Time: 10 a.m. (Korea local time)
C. Required information: Application number, nationality, birthday, and gender
* Enrollment information for successful international students is as below.
1. Payment for Enrollment
A. Period: July 11(Wed.) from 10 a.m, 2018 ~ July 13(Fri.) by 4 p.m, 2018
B. Bank information
(1) Bank account: 540-32-0001785
(2) Bank name: KYONGNAM BANK
(3) Bank address: 246-1, SOKCHON-DONG, MASAN 630-010 KOREA
(4) Bank BIC CODE (Swift code) KYNAKR22XXX
(5) Beneficiary’s name: UNIST
C. Due amount
(1) Tuition fee: 0 won
(2) Enrollment deposit: $300 or 300,000won
* If you are residing abroad, send the scanned file of the bank transfer receipt with the sender’s name & application number via email(firstname.lastname@example.org) upon the completion of payment and personal information for VISA. International bank transfers will take 3~4 days for remittance.
* The same applies if you are in Korea or another person is making the transfer for you from Korea.
* If you did not remit the deposit, your admission should be canceled.
2. VISA (Attachement 1)
Please fill out the attachment, and send it to email@example.com by July 13th
※ Visa documents will be sent to you by post as soon as possible after confirming your remittance of deposit and Visa information from admissions team.
3. APOSTILLE certificate (Attachement 2)
– All the admitted students must submit the APOSTILLE of diploma and transcript to the admissions team after arriving UNIST by August 27th.
– If not, your admission would be rovoked.
*Please be prepared in advance
4. UNIST Student Number
A. Click the link below and confirm your student ID number.
B. How to: Click the link -> Click ‘graduate school’ button -> Enter personal information
[Go to Check]
C. Inquiry: Educational Affairs Team 052-217-1123
* please try it after July 25th, because student ID will be made after confirming enrlloment of all succesful students
A. Date: August 22nd(Wed.) ~ August 24th(Fri.)
B. Venue: UNIST
C. Contents: Course registration, academic rules, conditions of scholarship, etc.
D. If you have any questions, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Student Residence(dormitory) Application
A. Application announcement date: July 16th(Mon.) 6 p.m.
– You can check detail schedule for residence application on the above date.
– Student residence homepage: [ Go to Dorm ] * ID/PW are your application number of admission
B. Application period: July 23th(Mon.) 8 a.m. ~ January 27th(Fri.) 6 p.m.
C. Move-in the residence: August 26th (Sun.), 2018 9 a.m.~
D. If you have any questions, email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Medical Examination (Attachment 3)
All newly enrolled students are required to get a medical examination and submit a Medical Report Form.
A. Document for submission: Medical certificate(Must use attached form)
(Including screening results for Tuberculosis and Hepatitis B)
– Screening agency: Public Health Center, Clinic or Hospital
– Deadline for submission: August 31th(Wed.), 2018
– Office for submission: Center for Healthcare and Counseling (MAB 201-B103)
B. If you have any questions, email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Amount of Scholarship: Full tuition fees
– Scholarship period: Whithin the class period of each degree program
– A student who achieved at least 3 credits in the previous semester and did not received the academic warning(GPA 3.0/4.3)
– However, a freshman is eligible to receive full tuition fee waiver scholarships for the first semester.
C. Detailed information about scholarships will be announced during the freshmen orientation
D. If you have any questions, email to email@example.com
※ All succesful students are required to check notice of website and email regularly.