* If you are Korean applicants, please click below for enrollment information.
[ Click here ]
* Final Announcement for international graduate students, Tuition bill
A. Date: Dec. 16th.(Wed.) 10 a.m, 2020 ~ Dec. 18th.(Fri.) 4 p.m, 2020
B. Time: Korean Standard time
C. Required information: Application number, name, nationality, birthday, and gender
[ Click here for the announcement ]
* Enrollment information for successful international students is as below.
1. Payment for Enrollment
A. Period: Dec. 16th.(Wed.) from 10 a.m, 2020 ~ Dec. 18th.(Fri.) by 4 p.m, 2020 (KST)
B. Bank information
1) Bank account: 540-32-0001785
2) Bank name: KYONGNAM BANK
3) Bank address: 246-1, SOKCHON-DONG, MASAN 630-010 KOREA
4) Bank BIC CODE (Swift code) KYNAKR22XXX
5) Beneficiary’s name: UNIST
C. Due amount
1) Tuition fee: 0 KRW
2) Enrollment deposit: $300 (If you are in Korea, KRW300,000)
* If you are residing abroad, send the scanned file of the bank transfer receipt with the sender’s name & application number via email(email@example.com) upon the completion of payment. Also, please send passport copy and personal information for VISA. International bank transfers will take 3~4 days for remittance.
* The same applies to a succesful candidate in Korea and a substitute making the transfer for you from Korea.
* If you did not remit the deposit, your admission shall be canceled.
You must fill out the form(Go to Page) and send passport copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec. 24th(Thu.), 2020
* Visa documents will be sent to you by post as soon as possible after confirming your remittance of deposit
and Visa information from admissions team.(Visa Inquiry: email@example.com (Center for International Affairs) or firstname.lastname@example.org(Admissions Team))
3. APOSTILLE certificate (Attachment 1)
A. All the admitted students must submit the APOSTILLE of diploma and transcript to the admissions team after arriving UNIST by Mar. 1st, 2021
B. If not, your admission would be rovoked.
* Please be prepared in advance
4. UNIST Student Number
A. Click the link below and confirm your student ID number.
B. How to: Click the link -> Click ‘graduate admission result’ button -> Enter personal information
[Go to Check] : Try it after Feb. 1st, 2021
C. Inquiry: Educational Affairs Team 052-217-1116
* please try it after Feb. 1st, 2021, because student ID will be made after confirming enrlloment of all succesful candidates
including 2021 Spring 2nd UNIST Graduate admission.
A. Date & Venue: The information of the orientation will be announced later because of COVID-19.
B. If you have any questions, email to email@example.com
6. Student Residence(Dormitory) Application
A. Application period: To be determined
B. How to apply for Dormitory
1) Check your E-mail for the UNIST Application message during the application period
1) Your room assignment may be changed depending on the Dormitory situation.
2) Foreign students are required to stay in quarantine for two weeks when they enter Korea.
Therefore, while they are staying in the isolation room, dormitory officer will inform you of the dormitory application.
* Please Check “Notice Board” at a later time for more information. (Dormitory)
D. If you have any question, contact to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
7. Medical Examination (Attachment 2, Mandatory)
All newly enrolled students are required to get a Tuberculosis test(only Chest X-ray) and submit the result.
A. Document for submission: Chest X-ray result form (Must use attached Form)
1) Screening agency: Public Health Center, Clinic or Hospital
2) Deadline for submission: Feb. 26th(Fri.), 2021
3) Office for submission
– Those who will live in UNIST Student Residence(Dormitory) : Student Residence, https://dorm.unist.ac.kr/member/login
– Those who will live outside of UNIST : Center for Healthcare (MAB 201-B103)
B. If you have any questions, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
* The further notice for foreign students will be made by international center.
A. Amount of Scholarship: Full tuition fees
1) Scholarship period: Within the class period of each degree program
2) A student who achieved at least 3 credits in the previous semester and did not received the academic warning(GPA 3.0/4.3)
3) However, a freshman is eligible to receive full tuition fee waiver scholarships for the first semester.
C. Detailed information about scholarships will be announced during the freshmen orientation
D. If you have any questions, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* All succesful students are required to check notice of website and email regularly.