* Registration information for Korean students
[ Click here ]
1.Announcement, Tuition bill
A. Date: January 10, 2018(Wed.)
B. Time: 10 a.m. (Korea local time)
C. Required information: Application number, nationality, birthday, and gender
2. Payment for Registration
A. Period: January 10(Wed.) from 10 a.m, 2018 ~ January 12(Fri.) by 4 p.m, 2018
B. Bank information
(1) Bank account: 540-32-0001785
(2) Bank name: KYONGNAM BANK
(3) Bank address: 246-1, SOKCHON-DONG, MASAN 630-010 KOREA
(4) Bank BIC CODE (Swift code) KYNAKR22XXX
(5) Beneficiary’s name: UNIST
C. Due amount
(1) Tuition fee: 0 won
(2) Admission fee: $300 or 300,000won
* If you are residing abroad, send the scanned file of the bank transfer receipt with the sender’s name & application number via email(firstname.lastname@example.org) upon the completion of payment and personal information for VISA. International bank transfers will take 3~4 days for remittance.
* The same applies if you are in Korea or another person is making the transfer for you from Korea.
Please fill out the attachment, and send it to email@example.com
4. UNIST Student Number
A. Click the link below and confirm your student ID number.
B. How to: Click the link -> Click ‘graduate school’ button -> Enter personal information
C. Inquiry: Educational Affairs Team 052-217-1114
A. Date: February 22nd(Thur.) ~ February 23th(Fri.)
B. Venue: UNIST
C. Contents: Course registration, academic rules, conditions of scholarship, etc.
D. If you have any questions, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Student Residence(dormitory) Application
A. Application announcement date: January 8th(Mon.) 6 p.m.
– You can check detail schedule for residence application on the above date.
– Student residence homepage (http://dorm.unist.ac.kr)
B. Application period: January 15th(Mon.) 8 a.m. ~ January 19th(Fri.) 6 p.m.
C. Move-in the residence: February 25th (Sun.), 2018 9 a.m.~
D. If you have any questions, email to email@example.com
7. Medical Examination
All newly enrolled students are required to get a medical examination and submit a Medical Report Form.
A. Document for submission: Medical certificate
(Including screening results for Tuberculosis and Hepatitis B)
– Screening agency: Public Health Center, Clinic or Hospital
– Deadline for submission: February 28th(Wed.), 2018
– Office for submission: Center for Healthcare and Counseling (MAB 201-B103)
B. If you have any questions, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
A. Amount of Scholarship: Full tuition fees(Except the admission fees)
B. Eligibility: A student who achieved at least 3 credits in the previous semester and did not received the academic warning(GPA 3.0/4.3). However, a freshman is eligible to receive full tuition fee waiver scholarships for the first semester.
C. Scholarship Period
|Degree Program||Course Work Period||Scholarship Period|
|Master’s||4 semesters||4 semesters|
|Doctoral||4 semesters||6 semesters|
|Combined Master’s Doctoral||8 semesters||10 semesters|
※ After the Course work period, a student who completed the course work will get full tuition waiver scholarships during Scholarship Period. However, a student who did not complete the course work during the Course work period shall pay extra tuition fees.
D. If you have any questions, email to firstname.lastname@example.org